Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 5, 2008

Another SCRUMPTIOUS Turkey Dinner!



Last weekend my mom decided that since her and her girls couldn’t all be together on Thanksgiving, she was going to make her kids a turkey dinner on Sunday after church. She is such a good cook; I have forgotten how yummy her meals are because I haven’t lived at home for so long…



My amazing mom made us the best dinner: turkey (of course), stuffing, peach jello, potatoes and gravy, green beans, and rolls! MMM! She even made the dinner table look beautiful, I love her!



One of the best things about my mom is her creative side! She came up with these adorable name tags for everyone around the dinner table. She cut out pictures of each of us and attached them to tags with little pilgrim outfits! It made it that much more fun! =)



Jess makes for a very attractive pilgrim.. wouldn't you agree??



Thanks Mom... You are the BESTEST!



No comments: