Monday, November 15, 2010
Friday, November 12, 2010
The link above is one of my favorite posts from Ashley. It's about trials and looking at them from a different point of view. No matter what you are going through, there is something good that can come from it. I truly believe this. Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers - not always in the time or way we want, but He answers them perfectly - the way He knows we need them answered... for us to grow.
I encourage each of you to read the link I shared, and if you are interested in following Patrick and Ashley's blog, I have added their blog button to my sidebar along the right-hand side towards the top.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
The first weekend in August, we celebrated my 23rd birthday. Jess surprised me by taking me camping up by Causey Dam and we went canoeing, four-wheeling, and stayed in a really nice RV camper. It was so much fun! I hadn't been canoeing in YEARS and we had a nice time out on the water. We even brought our dog Harli along and let her ride in the canoe with us! That was an adventure for sure! She kept wanting to jump out of the canoe to swim and nearly tipped us over almost every time!
Monday, July 26, 2010
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Saturday, July 10, 2010
We did lots of sight-seeing and even went and did a session at the LDS temple in Denver.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Monday, June 28, 2010
Friday, June 18, 2010
If I was a peice of furniture... I'd be a porch swing.If I was a country... I'd be Scotland.
If I was a food... I'd be a raspberry.If I was a flower... I'd be a daisy.
If I was a song... I'd be American Honey, by Lady A.If I was an instrument... I'd be an acoustic guitar.
If I was a color... I'd be purple.If I was a letter... I'd be a love letter.
If I was a book... I'd be The Time Traveler's Wife.If I was a time of day... I'd be dusk.
If I was a drink... I'd be apple cider.If I was a holiday... I'd be the 4th of July.
If I was a store... I'd be a consignment shop.If I was a word... I'd be golden.
If I was a person... I'd be me.If I could know the future... I'd want to see my posterity.
If you could be anything... what would you be?
Monday, June 14, 2010
Sunday, June 13, 2010
I wish I could have summer ALL YEAR LONG!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Sunday, May 16, 2010
My heart still skips a beat every time I see this handsome man... and today marks our two year wedding anniversary! My-oh-my how the days are flying - crazy how fast time goes!! I know that having Jess in my life is one of the greatest blessings I will ever receive and I'm so thankful to my Heavenly Father for the opportunity to be with Jess forever. Here's just a few reasons I am in love with Mr. Jess Dickson:
* He is the reason my heart smiles
* He plans for our future very wisely, yet he somehow still knows how to live in the moment
* He is so confident and positive about life
* Jess has always been very self-motivated and energetic
* I feel so safe with him
* Even if our conversations are only interesting to me - he still listens and shows that he cares because it is important to me
* He is the peacemaker in our home
* He can say something so simple that brings the biggest grin to my face
* The way our minds think alike so often - sometimes it freaks me out =)
* He is a gentleman to me - always opening doors for me and putting me first. I love how we always sit next to eachother at restaurants, instead of across from one another
* He is my BEST friend! I would rather be spending time with him over doing anything else in the world
* The way he makes up his own funny lyrics to songs on the radio
* How my hand fits right into his
* I love that after being together for six years now, I am growing more and more in love with him as the days pass
Happy 2 year Anniversary Lover.... thank you for your amazingness.... if that is even a word.