Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Quilting Frame anyone?!?!?!

Does anyone have a quilting frame by chance? Or have any idea of who might own one? I bought this fabric to make Jess a big blanket to take hunting with him and I would really like to have it completed to give to him by Christmas... if not, its going to become his birthday present. Since I'm not working (AGAIN) I have plenty of time to finish it... I am just struggling to find a quilting frame! I don't know too many ladies in my ward yet well enough to ask them to borrow something... so I'm wondering if any of my family or friends out there who read this might have one??!?! Please leave me a comment or give me a buzz if you can help me out with this!! Thanks!!

2 comments:

scott and jessica doman said...

gma dickson hello! lol or irene. yes we had our baby u probably saw pics on mels and shars blog but im going to post some on mine finally haha

Joseph and Lauren said...

Whit- your ward should have quilting frames that they own. Ask your R.S. president if you could borrow them. I have done that before.. or the R.S. president could hook you up with some.