Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

YES is the new NO!

Yesterday afternoon Jess and I decided to do something we have not done in ages... which would be to go to dinner and a movie! HAHA! I am so grateful to have a husband who doesn't take me to the same-o lame-o "dinner and a movie" every time we want to go on a date. Jess usually takes me on some crazy adventure ride but yesterday we were both bums sitting at home not working and we both wanted to see the new Jim Carey movie. So we ventured out into the blizzard and went to our favorite restaurant, Famous Daves, for lunch and then went and saw this movie. I have decided this movie is themed around my New Year's resolution, which is: to say YES to more opportunities that come my way! I am such a poor sport when it comes to trying new things and people really have to push me to try something new that is completely out of my comfort zone. But every time I try something I haven't done before, I NEVER EVER regret it! So that is my goal for 2009 and to live my life more freely by saying YES to opportunities that present itself! =)
PS - I highly recommend this movie, Jess and I were laughing and laughing and laughing through the entire show... gotta love Mr. Carey!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Hey, Whit! We ARE so lucky, thank you. :) Kaylee is definately the greatest blessing we've ever received! Your blog is so cute, looks like you had a great holiday. Hope we get to see you soon!