Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Grab your balls.... we're goin bowlin!

OK everyone that just got offended by that comment, I was just trying to be funny =)


But on a serious note... we went bowling last night and had a blast! It was my little brother, Will's, 4th birthday yesterday and my dad and stepmom took our family bowling and then had dinner and cake/ice cream. Amazingly enough, Will beat almost everyone else's scores, with the fact that he used bumpers and the rest of us must just suck at bowling...
My little sisters, McKinli and Mattisyn.... were not pros by any means, but they sure dressed cute for a nice game of knockin pins!


Thanks to my dad and stepmom - we had such a good time, I haven't been bowling in ages!


Jess had to keep a close eye on his score the entire time, because it had the coolest thing on the scoreboard where it tells you the m.p.h. of how fast you bowled.... pretty nifty!



I'm such a cheeser when it comes to taking pics... lovely.

7 comments:

Melinda said...

Love all the nes pics! looks like you had a good christmas season:) I got a good laugh at your title post and that is just what I needed when I have been with a screaming child all day!!! AAAHHH
OH ya and that scrapbook program is called Memoy mixer! I love it, it is seriously SSSOOOOO EASY!!

scott and jessica doman said...

haha that was funny talking to u on the phone. I am glad u found out who was calling you! :) tell jess i would have talked to him! Looks like u guys did lots of fun stuff. Great job on your quilt

Lanae said...

Your little brother is so cute.

Sharlene and Matt said...

perfectly was NOT offended just made me laugh! thanks. you are so cute! keep having fun!

Callie Ann said...

Whit, Your hubby is super cute and romantic. :)

Josh is my boyfriend and we've been dating for almost 2 years. I met him at the Union Station country dancing and I pretty much haven't left his side. :)

What else is new with you?

Jackie Norris said...

I'm glad we found each other on facebook and in blog world! You and your hubby look so happy!

You are into photography too?!?! That is awesome; I'm just starting up so I feel like I don't know much, but we should definitely talk.

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

ohhh....I just love your family!! They're SO cute! And I can't believe how grown up everyone is now! Will has gotten so big...and so stinkin cute--and your SO dang skinny!