Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bear Lake Burffday


For my 22nd birthday, I took the ENTIRE week off work! And can I just say how FABULOUS it was to have a whole entire week of no work, no cleaning house, no homework... just relaxing and relaxing and relaxing! My family and I went up to Bear Lake almost the whole week, from Sunday to Thursday evening... my burfday was on Monday.. it was a very much needed vacation away from it all! Here's some snaps from the trip, check it out:
Jess ate the whole thing of watermelon he's holding, and he didn't even bother to share! This was one of his prouder moments!

Scenic View, I just LOVE how blue Bear Lake water is! Mmmm...



Jess enjoyed a week off work just as much as I did!
He sure loved that sand!

Jess giving me the "Elvis" look...



This is my pout face... Don't ask. I find myself making this face in a lot of pictures we take together, I'm not sure why, just a bad habit I guess. And oh -don't mind the nasty beach hair-do... I didn't bother to do much with it while I was soaking up the sun...
I just love my little sis Matti... her and Jess made everyone laugh throughout the trip!
Jess' version of "sun-block"...
We had such a fun time up there... my mom, my Aunt, my Grandma, McKinli, Titan, and Matti's friend Abby came along too... We rented waverunners one day and goofed around on them for forever! Although it was hard to get any pictures, I was too afraid I would ruin my camera.. but it was such a great get-away... I think I'm ready for another trip before summer is over!

9 comments:

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

Yeah! How fun!! It looks like you guys had such a fun time!! And happy late birthday! All of you guys are so cute! I love bear lake...the one time that I've been there for one of our family reunions...it is SO pretty there!

scott and jessica doman said...

i am sooooooooo ready for a trip. i just love 'em. happy birthday girl

Eric and Shaunna said...

What I fun time! I am so jealous! Cute job on Mckinli's announcement too!

Daniel & Shandi said...

AHH...you are so adorable! What a fun trip. Not many things more enjoyably than being in water and with family. =0)

Mary Richardson said...

I love Bear Lake! That's fun that you got to take the whole week off of work--that'd be so awesome! Happy birthday, and I totally agree with Shaunna, the announcements are SOOO cute! Great job!

Lanae said...

Looks like fun!!! Kind of jealous really, but I'm glad you had a blast!

Jackie Norris said...

Happy Birthday Whit! Good for you for taking the week off! Looks like you had a blast!

Brad & Emily said...

I agree with the rest of the comments--what a fun, refreshing trip. And by now, since I'm so late, Happy way belated birthday!

Natalie said...

Looks like such a fun time. Bear Lake is great! Glad you made the most of it.