Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Car For Sale!


This is a sad post for me, but its time to face the facts: I am selling my 2002 Dodge Neon for $4200. Jess and I purchased a new vehicle a few weeks ago and we just don't have room for four vehicles in our drive-way! HA! Jess is purchasing another vehicle shortly, and we don't want to look white trash with a drive-way full of cars, so I have to turn in one of the best cars I've ever had... until our new one we just got of course =) This car has had ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS whatsoever! I have owned it for just over three years and was not planning to sell it for a very long time. We purchased our new car a week after I renewed my Dodge's registration and I just put 2 brand-spankin new tires on it about a month ago! So buying our new car was obviously not planned, nor was selling this car. Anyhow, I knew the previous owners, they took care of it just as well as I did, in mint-condition! It will be an excellent buddy for whoever purchases this. I have never had to fix anything on it besides regular maintenance and changing the battery and alternator belt once. Please leave me a comment if you are interested and I will get in touch with you shortly! Here's the fun facts:

2002 Dodge Neon
97k Miles
$4200 OBO
2 Previous Owners
White exterior, black interior
Automatic
Single CD player
Amazing! Air Conditioning power! (just had to throw that in there)
Manual Locks & Windows
Perfect condition, will be a VERY reliable and great car!!
Talk to me if interested =) Thanks!

2 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

oh..how sad! What a cute car. I am not looking for a new car right now, but I will tell people about it. =0) what kind of new car did you get?

Sharlene and Matt said...

that looks nice...i have a car but i want a new one cuz mine has TONS of miles on it. i graduate SUU in december and then maybe i can afford it. good luck and i'll let you know if i want it or if one of my friends. its a cute car