Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Def Leppard & Poison Concert!



On Tuesday, Jess and I went to the Def Leppard/Cheap Trick/Poison concert ... yes three bands in one night ... at the USANA Ampitheatre. We had been anticipating this day for a couple months now and we were so excited to see these bands! Best of all, we had 8th row from the stage, seriously the best seats I've ever had at a concert! Jess loves these bands and I think he was just a tad bit more excited than me about that night!

C.C. from Poison - so talented! WOW!

We went with another couple that had 2nd row seats, so half-way through the concert, while Poison was up, we swapped them seats so that I could sneak in a few good pictures.

Yes that's the famous - Bret Michaels.



Our sexy "rock-on" faces - notice the attractive blue tongues & teeth from our delicious cotton candy ... wouldn't be a concert without it! =)
I brought my crappy (sorry mom) camera because I didn't want to take a chance at ruining or breaking or scratching or bumping my good camera =) so the pictures are horrible quality but they will do for memories sake!

We had SOOO much fun together, it was such a fun date night!

1 comment:

Daniel & Shandi said...

That is FREAKING AWESOME!!! WAY JEALOUS!!!! You both are always having so much fun! (way more than us)

*your hair is so long and pretty!