Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 16, 2009

Ten Months Married!


It shocks me that Jess and I have already been married almost a year... ten months today!!! That means we have been together almost 5 years... which absolutely blows my mind! It has been the best five years ever, and I am indescribably grateful for the amount of love and patience Jess has shown me - I am so lucky to call him my husband.

I decided to post some pictures of our engagements for our 10-month mark today because they were taken about this time last year. Also - we won't be in town on our one year anniversary, so I figured I'd better post them now while I have a bit of extra time.

Jess is everything I could ever ask for in a best friend and companion. He sets such a remarkable example for me to follow and anyone who knows Jess can agree with me when I describe the sincerely giving man that he is. I have never met anyone in my life who serves more than Jess. Anytime someone calls to ask for his assistance, he is there at the drop of a hat. And more than that, he offers to help in situations where people haven't asked for his help either - he thinks of others far more than he is ever thinking of himself.

I am so anxious for the day when Jess and I are able to start a family together because I already know the type of father Jess will be. Jess is so good around little kids, especially his nephews. He still knows how to be a kid, and makes great relationships with everyone he meets. Jess has so many good friends and is constantly calling them just to see how they are doing. I believe that really shows the character of a person and I know his friends will second with me on that.

These last ten months have RACED by right in front of me, but I am so glad I can savor every moment with Jess and that we can enjoy each others company. I love you LOVER and I cannot wait for May 16, 2009 - the huge step in our journey together FoReVeR!!!

10 comments:

Trevor and Sydnee Foulger said...

You're pictures are beautiful. I remember before our one year anniversary I counted every month as our 1,2,3, etc. month anniversary. Just wait until you have been married for over two years. And then wait until we have been married for 50 years. Wow!!!! Ha Ha Ha.
Where are you guys going for your anniversary?
Well, I wish you guys the for the best to come... Miss you!

Daniel & Shandi said...

Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! You both are so cute together. Happy 10 month Anniversary! Knowing you married the perfect/right man is the best feeling in the world. ENJOY!

Penradicals said...

Whitni, How exciting to go to the temple on your anniversary! I'm so happy for you both. Good Job!!!

chel said...

Mama is crying! :)

Rachel said...

Whitni! Those pictures are so beautiful! I am excited for you that you are going through the temple!! Good job!
Hopefully we can see you soon. Austin does a rotation in Ogden in June, and we are hoping to go with him!

Jackie Norris said...

Your pictures are so cute! Congrats on the 10 month mark! You guys are so cute.

I see you got the font, it looks great! I've always wanted one of those sand pictures.

scott and jessica doman said...

oh u guys r so cute!!!!

Bailey Family said...

Cute pictures and fun post! Time really does go by so quickly! Your husband sounds like a really great guy, we are happy that you found someone that treats you like you deserve! It would be so fun to see you guys and meet him sometime!

Shauna said...

What a gift Jess has to serve others!!! Truly a gift. That makes for a good husband,friend,and Dad. You make a darling couple. Keep loving each other

Natalie said...

Congratulations! My how the time has flown. You guys are a cute couple!!! - Just be glad Jess didn't have his mullet in those pictures - ha ha