Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Matti Moo is Fifteen!


My little sister Mattisyn is 15 years old today and I wanted to make a short post about her to let her know how much I love her and look up to her, even though we're almost seven years apart! She is seriously one girl who has her head on straight and knows what she wants. She is bright in every way and genuinely cares about people. Matti and I have always gotten along and had a very close bond as sisters. I can call her any time of the day just to see how she is doing and we chat for the longest time!!! Well even though her b-day was on a Sunday this year, we still had fun together as a family celebrating Matti at my mom's house. Here's a recap of Matti's fun day:

Matti, my mom, and my other sis McKinli


Jess showing off his moves on the court!.... or drive way =]


McKinli and I surprised Matti by decorating her room with streamers and making a birthday sign that we put on the garage door when Matti and my mom came home from church.

Happy Birthday Matti-moo! One more year and you'll be cruisin the streets and catchin some hot dates! We Love YOU!

1 comment:

Trevor and Sydnee Foulger said...

I can not believe she is 15. That is so crazy. She is so cute. I saw her at church on Sunday. I wish I would have known it was her birthday. I would have said something. :)
Looks like the mexi-stache is gone!
Your mom looks really good.
Looks like you had fun!