Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fireproof

** Turn off my music before watching this clip**
This is seriously one of the best movies I have seen.... EVER!!!! Jess' dad had the whole family watch it one night, and I honestly thought it sounded so lame... but after Jess and I saw it, we went out the next week and bought it! We loved it! My family watched it as well and it is such a good movie, whether you are married or single - you will fall in love with this movie! If any of you live close to me that wanna borrow it, just lemme know cuz you are more than welcome - its such a good show!

6 comments:

chel said...

Thanks for introducing me and the your sisters to this movie. I sobbed like a baby! Probably a little too real for me but I love it! I am going to put this on my blog as well. I have shared it with friends and it has made a difference in their lives! Love ya! Once again..daughter teaches mom!

Daniel & Shandi said...

I've wanted to see this so bad. Now I have to see it. If you love it that much I'll probably just go buy it.

I've been reading a book called the "Love Dare" when I got it there was a detachable cover suggesting to watch this movie. ***LOVE the book, FYI***

Thanks for the post!!

Shauna said...

Cute blog Whit!!! I saw the movie 6 weeks ago and also would recommend it. It is excellent. So glad you are happy and in love.

Jackie Norris said...

My mom bought this movie and said we should watch it, but we haven't been able to yet. I get so sick of all the trash that is out there, I'm glad you are getting the word out about good movies!

Natalie said...

Wow - I've never heard of this move before - thanks for the preview!

Rachel said...

Whit we just watched this movie and I LOVED it! I cried and cried, Austin probably did too, he just won't admit it. I posted it on my blog too.