Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jess' Birthday Month


I just wanted to REMIND everyone that it is Jess' birthday month, in case you have forgotten! He has been reminding me every day for the last four days... since February 1st. He made up this rule, I think before I even met him, about birthdays.
This is how it works: whatever day of the month your birthday is - that's how many days you get to celebrate your birthday. For example, mine is the 3rd of August so I only get three days to celebrate my special day. So since his is Feb. 26th - there is 26 days of hel...... I mean JOY in our home because every time he wants something or has to come up with an excuse, he uses the ol' "Well its my birthday month" excuse on me. If you know Jess and his personality, maybe it will make this a little more amusing.
Well - 4 days down.... 22 more to go! Wish me luck cuz I'm gonna need it!!!!!
Oh ya - I just had to throw in this picture of him ..... haha he taped his upper lip and it just cracks me up every time I see this picture! Love you LOVER!!!!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

THat is hillarious! Sounds like fun...26 days to celebrate!! haha Looks like you get the shaft! :) Well HAppy Birthday to Jess a couple weeks early!! I am sure we will be seeing more of this birthday month...so it's a birthmonth now huh??? haha I'm so fuuny! LOL YOu two crack me up!!

Daniel & Shandi said...

hahahaha...that is so dang funny! I'm going to have to use that excuse now. I'll get 21 days to celebrate. whoo! You two have so much fun together. Enjoy Jess' birthday month!

Daniel & Shandi said...

how do you make your comment fun like that? I love the different sizes and bold....just curious.

Sharlene and Matt said...

happy birthday to jess! I love all your comments. thanks whit