Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 16, 2009

Draper Temple Glimpse


Thursday night, Jess and I went down with the Dickson family to see the open house of the Draper, Utah LDS Temple. It was such an amazing testimony builder to be inside the temple and a great reminder for me of how important it is that I am sealed to Jess and my future children one day.


Even though the temple has not been dedicated, I cannot describe the amazing feeling and strong spirit I felt knowing I was inside the Lord's house.


There were so many people there which made the tour go quite quickly, but it was a great experience to see how beautiful the temples are on the inside and just how worth all of the hard work will be when Jess and I are able to be sealed as a family forever soon.

If any of you have the chance to visit this open house, I recommend taking the opportunity to drive to Draper and see it for yourself. I know you can still get tickets online at www.lds.org/reservations and I believe the tours are running through the middle of March until it is dedicated.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

How fun for you guys! We took our kids too - it was a great experience!

Daniel & Shandi said...

Sara has not set a date yet...I'm dying to know when it will be. :) That's funny that you saw Skye. You should have said something. He's a very shy boy though. ...The pictures you took, look great of the Temple.

chel said...

I am so proud of you both! I am beaming! Can't wait until your big day! Love you guys! - Mom (Chel)

Jackie Norris said...

I was able to go this last weekend, it was awesome! What a beautiful temple.

Lanae said...

Good job with the pictures. They look great! It was fun to be there with the whole fam. We love you guys!