Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New News



Just a little update on our fam... I am going back to work on Monday! Hallelujah! I am so excited because I have been so bored here at home the last couple of weeks... except I'm sure Jess has enjoyed me cooking dinner for him EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! I also got my first calling in our ward, I am the Mia Maids advisor - so I teach girls from 14-16 yrs old. I'm pretty stoked because it hasn't been too many years since I've been out of YW's and I would be more than happy to go to Girls Camp all over again! Yaye! Jess is working like crazy, plumbing his little heart out and working an extra one or two side jobs a week! What a hunk!! I have also decided to start my own photography business after Christmas and I plan to get things moving at the first of next year... In the meantime, I am working on getting my website built, doing alot of trial-and-error work with my family as models =) and marketing to really get my name out there for weddings next summer. Hopefully by this time next year I will really be moving with my business. I plan to snap shots of weddings, families, babies, senior pictures... you name it! I am so excited about this and cannot wait to get going! SO the reason I am rambling on about this is because I would love all of my family and friends opinion on what you think I should name this new company of mine???? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated by leaving a comment! I have came up with a few ideas but would like to hear any creative ideas you folks may have. Thanks - love ya all!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

hey it's your cous Melinda...I you have a blog on my sisters and then I saw you added me to facebook but I never look at that so email me at melinda-gardner@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite to my blog!! It's so fun tosee what you guys are up to!! HMMM and I didn't know Jess did plumbing??? Where have I been? I thought he did concrete...well we might have a project if he would be interested in giving us a bid to finish our basement...cause we need plumbing and I want to put a salon down there!! Next year some time, not right away:) Sorry that was quite the novel:) haha