Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 3, 2008

MAN TAG!!!!!


I saw this on someones web page and thought it was a fun little questionairre ...
•What is his name? Jess Forde Dickson
•How long have you been together? Married almost six months! I know.. time flies!
•How long did you date? 3 1/2 years
•How old is he? 23
•Who said I love you first? He did, but I already knew I loved him.
•Who is taller? Jess- but just by a couple inches, I'm 5'5" and he's 5'10"
•Who sings better? Neither of us. Jess will try singing in church with a really deep and VERY loud voice, I don't know if he is doing it to embarrass me or just be funny, or if he doesn't even realize it, but it makes me laugh every time because people always give us the weirdest looks. Oh well, I guess I should just be grateful he sings, alot of husbands won't in church :)
•Who is smarter? I'm probably more book-smart, school smart, but that is probably just because I like to read alot more than Jess does; but common sense wise, definitely him!
•Whose temper is worse? Most definitely me. Jess says I am the one to try and pick fights and even though I try denying it to him, I know he's right. He has the calmest temper, he is the peacemaker in our home for sure.
•Who does the laundry? I do the wash - but when we have more than two baskets of clothes to put away, we usually watch a movie together and Jess will fold the clothes and I'll put them away; its become sort of a tradition I guess.
•Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jess because he has to sleep closest to the alarm clock, otherwise if I sleep on that side I turn it off the second it starts beeping... and Jess is not happy when he is late for work... oops...
•Who pays the bills? We both make the money, I pay the bills. I am trying very hard to teach him though, in case something were to happen to me, (knock on wood) he would have no clue as to where to even begin paying them!
Who mows the lawn? Both of us
•Who does the dishes? We made a rule that whoever cooks, the other person has to do dishes. I cook 90 % of the time, but somehow I usually end up as the dishwasher too... how does that work? I guess its because I'm a clean freak and have to make sure everything gets cleaned the way it should.
•Who cooks dinner? Most of the time me. Unless we're grilling, that is Jess' job.
•Who drives when you are together? Jess - it bugs when the girl drives, too weird.
•Who is more stubborn? I say Jess - Jess says me ;0)
•Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Depends on whose fault the argument is
•Who kissed who first? It was a joint effort
•Who proposed? Jess did on Groundhog Day, (Feb 2). He took me snowshoeing late at night and carved "Whit will you marry me" in a tree and had a nail in the tree with my ring hanging off of the nail. He had set up a picnic with lots of goodies, flowers and balloons and had our song playing... I know, I was beyond shocked, he's the best! Very creative!!!!
•Who is more sensitive? Me, hands down. I would be worried if he was more emotional than his wife.
•Who has more friends? Him, but that is probably because we hang out with all of his married friends from his high school. I don't see my friends as much as I'd like and most of them are still single, so its usually a girls night when I get the opportunities to see them.
Who wears the pants in the family? Goes both ways, we listen to each others opinions and concerns, and making each other happy is important to both of us.


ALRIGHT - I'm tagging Karalee, Jessica, Joni, Lauren and Lanae! HAVE FUN GIRLS!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That's a great photo of Jess. Fun to learn some new things about you two :)

CrazyKennedys said...

HAHA....that was funny!! The singin part especially, cuz Dave does that too! You guys are precious! :)