Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 21, 2008

Can You Spot Jess?










Last Saturday, my FEARLESS and ADVENTUROUS husband decided that after many unreturned phone calls from Rocky Mtn Power, he was going to take matters into his own hands and attempt to trim the towering trees we have in our back yard. We both hate these trees because they shade all of our surrounding neighbor's houses - but of course, our house receives no shade from them whatsoever. The leaves are another thing we hate because of raking duties... and the fact that many of the biggest branches hang right over our powerlines... some are even touching them! The power company has yet to respond to our calls so Jess got out his extension ladder last weekend and climbed to the tip-top to see how many branches he could get rid of with his trusty DeWalt chainsaw! I don't think I remembered to breathe the entire time I watched him up there and it was probably one of the longest prayers I've ever said... pleading that he wouldn't fall! Thankfully Jess made it back down safely each time - now I'm just hoping our future children don't have that same wild hair that Jess will never get rid of! =)

4 comments:

Lanae said...

CRAZY CAT!!!

Melinda said...

he is crazy!! Glad you didn't fall:) oh ya by the way...Lindsay BAiley is my neighbor and we have become good friends!! THat is funny, what a small world

chel said...

When Jess is finished with your list of "honey do's" send him over! Mine list does not require such bravery!

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

Whit! This is your cousin Michelle. I was so happy when I found your blog (on Mary's) I've been wondering how your doing and where you guys are now. It looks like you are SO happy! I know it was 6 months ago...but congrats on the marriage! You look gorgeous!