Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 16, 2010

"Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday."


My heart still skips a beat every time I see this handsome man... and today marks our two year wedding anniversary! My-oh-my how the days are flying - crazy how fast time goes!! I know that having Jess in my life is one of the greatest blessings I will ever receive and I'm so thankful to my Heavenly Father for the opportunity to be with Jess forever. Here's just a few reasons I am in love with Mr. Jess Dickson:
* He is the reason my heart smiles
* He plans for our future very wisely, yet he somehow still knows how to live in the moment
* He is so confident and positive about life
* Jess has always been very self-motivated and energetic
* I feel so safe with him
* Even if our conversations are only interesting to me - he still listens and shows that he cares because it is important to me
* He is the peacemaker in our home
* He can say something so simple that brings the biggest grin to my face
* The way our minds think alike so often - sometimes it freaks me out =)
* He is a gentleman to me - always opening doors for me and putting me first. I love how we always sit next to eachother at restaurants, instead of across from one another
* He is my BEST friend! I would rather be spending time with him over doing anything else in the world
* The way he makes up his own funny lyrics to songs on the radio
* How my hand fits right into his
* I love that after being together for six years now, I am growing more and more in love with him as the days pass

Happy 2 year Anniversary Lover.... thank you for your amazingness.... if that is even a word.

3 comments:

chel said...

I am sitting at my computer crying...for many reasons. 1. I love Jess too for many of the reasons you listed. 2. I am so happy that he makes you so happy. 3. I could not ask for more for my daughter and the fact that you feel safe with him confirms that I feel you are safe with him. 4. Too few people have this kind of love. What a beautiful tribute to your man! :)

Brad & Emily said...

Whit-CONGRATS! You two are adorable!

Daniel & Shandi said...

You are so adorable!!! Congratulations...hahaha...I just read Emily's (we think a like)