Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

WE MADE IT!!!!


Jess and I were sealed for time and all eternity on Saturday, September 5th in the Manti, Utah Temple. I cannot think of a day in my entire life that was better than this one. Honestly the VERY BEST DAY I have ever had. Even if I tried, I don't think I could put into words how incredible this day was. It has been a long, hard year for us since we made the decision last summer to be sealed in a year, but it was worth every minute that tried our patience or was difficult. Our relationship is so, so much stronger than it was before, and I am so grateful I have Jess forever. Thank you everyone for your advice, your testimonies, your support, your friendship, and your love. If it wasn't for our friends and family, it would have been so much more difficult to strive to reach our goal. I am so glad we made it to the temple, and that we are now a forever family! Thank you also to the friends and family who came to our endowment session as well as sealing; it made it that much more meaningful and special to us. More pictures will be coming, but it won't be for at least a month or two, until I receive them back from my photographer. I am now a DICKSON forever!!!!

12 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so AMAZING! I agree with you that it is the best day ever. Don't ever forget the way you felt that day in the Temple. I'm so happy for you both! You both deserve all the happiness in the world for all ETERNITY!

Eric and Shaunna said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and Jess! Your pictures were so cute on your mom's blog.

Bailey Family said...

congratulations you guys! That is so neat and what a wonderful experience. We are so happy for you.

Melinda said...

Congratulations~ That is so so awesome! You two are so cute and deserve to be happy:) But becoming a DICKSON FOREVER???? Are you sure about that?? No turning back now! JK I love to be a part of the crazy "DICKSON" family!! Good luck in all you guys are up to!

Natalie said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so great for you two. And you couldn't have picked a prettier temple. Way to go!

Sharlene and Matt said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! that is so awesome!! you 2 are so cute! Im happy for you!

Penradicals said...

SOOOOOOOOO happy for you both!

Shauna said...

Way to go Whit...Forever is what it is all about!!!

Jackie Norris said...

Congrats you two! That is such a wonderful step. Can't wait to see the pictures!

P.S. I saw that you are selling your car...Trevor and I need a new one! But, we need to wait for our condo to sell. If it sells and you haven't sold your car yet, we'll need to talk!

scott and jessica doman said...

yay! congrats! that is so awesome. it makes ya feel so safe and secure being an eternal family doesnt it? youre so cute together

Brad & Emily said...

WHIT! We're so happy for you. What a sweet post, too. Print that one off for the journal. Congrats to the two of you!

Mrs. Carter said...

CONGRATS! How exciting for your little family! :)