Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bountiful Temple


My mom and I went to the Bountiful temple on Thursday night to do a session together, since Jess is off celebrating hunting season. I wanted to find things to do to keep me busy while he's off playing, so I asked my mom if she would go to a session with me since I'm still so new to this and not yet comfortable with going by myself if I had to. We had such a good time together and I felt the spirit so strong for some answers I have been searching for. Thank you Mom for going with me - I am so thankful you and I enjoy spending time together =)

And yes the girl with dark hair is me, I know, weird. I colored it super dark a few weeks ago and I'm still trying to adjust to the new look. I chopped 6 inches off and I haven't had it dark in 4 years!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a great idea! Glad you had a great experience and could enjoy it with your Mom.

Fun new Do!

Daniel & Shandi said...

What a great experience! I'm so happy for you. I love the feeling in the Temple. I've been wanting to go to the Bountiful Temple...hopefully soon. It looks gorgeous there!

Speaking of gorgeous...I LOVE your hair. It's too stinkin cute! It's fun being able to switch back and forth from blond to dark. SO CUTE!!