Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy-Happy-Halloweeny!


Jess and I went to a Halloween party last night that his sister Tammy was throwing and we had such a good time! I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time - my stomach and cheeks were hurting by the end of the night from laughing so much!! I went as a mummy and Jess was a ghost - they were pretty easy and cheap costumes as you can see...
We had a really yummy dinner and then played some super fun games. First we bobbed for apples, which was a real treat! Its a lot harder than it looks, trust me! I got my costume and face makeup ruined a little...

Then we did a donut race where you had to eat the donut off a string with no hands and the first one to rip the donut off the string wins. The boys totally dominated on this game!

This is another couple at the party who we had lots of fun with -Jess' good friend from the valley Adam, and his wife Melanie. They were dressed up as Fred & Daphne from Scooby Doo.

Thanks Mike & Tammy for the awesome party - we had such a good time! Hope everyone has a safe & memorable Halloween tonight!

2 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

Looks like a blast of a party! I love your costumes!!!!

Melinda said...

sounds like fun!! love the costumes!! Your wedding pics are so so cute! /i love them!