Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 17, 2008

Reba & Kelly Clarkson Concert!!!






Back in July I surprised my mom with Reba & Kelly concert tickets and last weekend was finally the day of! It was at the Energy Solutions Arena on a Friday night and we had a blast together! I really wish I would have gotten tickets for my sisters to come with us, they would have loved it! If any of you have watched the sitcom 'Reba,' and know who the character Barbra Jean is, she did a comedy act for the opening celebrity guest. She is so dang funny!! I have been to tons of concerts - but this was by far my favorite! We had such good seats - except some of these pics might be off focus because my camera is a peice of crap! ****HINT-HINT 4 Christmas ... Jess ;) It was so much fun because I am such a country fan but Kelly Clarkson is also one of my favorite artists as well - and Reba, talk about gorgeous! My mom and I made some fun memories together and it was a great mother/daughter bonding time!

No comments: